Saturday, October 29, 2011

File cabinet gone white

We have an ugly fake wood type file cabinet. It has all of our important paperwork in it so we didn't get rid of it when we moved. It was much easier to leave the files in the cabinet.



I know exactly what I want to replace this but haven't found it yet. As I was rearranging and organizing the guest room/office, I decided to make the cabinet tolerable. Andrew took the dogs and kids for a walk and I pulled out the white paint. He was quite surprised when he got home and I was painting!



I thought about picking up some knobs but who knows when I will actually be able to do that or if it's possible, so I painted them too. It's still not a great piece of furniture but it's a lot better. It fits in with the white, yellow, and gray I want in that room
I should probably make sure I didn't paint the doors shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!